11/06/2010

McDonald's McRib

Last night I went to McDonalds and got A McRib.It was awsome!But I think it would be even better with mozzerela cheese.I got a medium Coke with it(wich made it even better).I loved the BBQ sauce,but it wasn't juicy enough(because I love juicy meat).I give that food **** 1/2 stars.Oh,and *** stars for kid friendly(because it comes with onions and pickles,wich I hate).Well,thats all.Don't forget to vote for me for the Baltimore Sun Mobbies Awards!


Here is a picture my dad took.


video

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have assembled a tremendous amount of useful data here. I can't even imagine how long it would take to put all of that type of information together.I am really a big fan of MC'D burger.

    Hindi songs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is so good that I’ve bookmarked and saved them with me. It’s a keeper!

    the logo company

    ReplyDelete