8/06/2011

The Mason Dixon Restaurant


On Thursday I went to a place called The Mason Dixon in Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania. I have been there before with my Grandma and Pappap but I haven't reviewed it until now. When I got there, I saw a lot of old-fashioned signs in the waiting area. They had funny sayings on them.  A person showed us to our seats and gave us menus. There are placemats that if you are a kid and have a pen or pencil, you can draw on the back of it. They also offer crayons.

Now I'll talk about the kids menu. They have about 10-12 things on the kid menu like spaghetti and meatballs, fish sticks, and hotdogs. I had macaroni and cheese with mashed potatoes and beef gravy. When I got my food, I first tried my macaroni and cheese, which was layered in cheese. It tasted delicious! The potatoes with gravy wasn't what I expected, but it was better without gravy. Now back to the macaroni and cheese. It was very cheesy, and the side platter also came with an orange slice.

There is one more thing I forgot to talk about. At the cash register, there were candies which you could buy after your meal.

I give **** stars for food and ***** stars for kid friendly.

Well, that's all. Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment