7/20/2013

The North Carolina Adventure: Lunch

LUNCH AT PIGMAN'S BBQ  

Next on my North Carolina adventure, I went to a place called Pigman's BBQ. We went there for lunch on our way to the Cape Hatteras, one of the most famous lighthouses in America.

When I came in, I saw they had a lot of merchandise, such as BBQ Sauce, T-shirts, and coffee mugs. They also had lots of pictures and other decorations.

On the menu, there were items like the Half Rack Rib Plate, Beef BBQ Boat, and a Tuna-Que. They also had a kids menu, which consisted of a Kiddie-Que meal, a Kid Dog meal, and a Kid Tender meal. But, they did sell large portions of food. I got a Beef BBQ sandwich since they didn't have Beef BBQ as a Kiddie-Que meal option.

While we were waiting for our food, I noticed that there were some flies and even a bee on the window next to us, which bugged me.

Finally, our food came. I thought the hush puppies were the best part. They were sweet and warm.

I give **** stars for food, but only **1/2 stars for kid friendliness. The reason why I only gave **1/2 stars was because even though they had a kids menu, there were bugs in the restaurant and there was no entertainment. I would recommend taking out the bugs and add some entertainment. I would also recommend that they add more items on the kids menu like Macaroni & Cheese. How about we go on to the next restaurant review!


Pigman's BBQ on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment