8/09/2013

Jake's Wayback Burgers

I went to a place called Jake's Wayback Burgers during my vacation in Pennsylvania. My dad said that it was a great place to get burgers, and he suggested we go there. I said yes, since I love burgers(especially if they have bacon and BBQ sauce on them).

The restaurant was a fast food chain in a diner theme. I saw lots of old photographs on the walls and a television.

On the menu, there were items like the the Cheesy Burger, a Turkey Burger Club, Chicken Caesar Salad, a Chili Cheese Dog, and their special Triple Triple Burger. There was also a kids menu, which had items like Chicken Tenders, Grilled Cheese, and a Junior Cheeseburger. Finally, they had milkshakes like Black and White, Orange Cream, and Chocolate Banana.

I had a Junior Cheeseburger with BBQ Sauce, but without bacon, since my dad said no when I asked him, while my brother got a Cheeseburger with Ketchup and Mustard, and my dad had a Jake's Cheesy Burger. I also wanted a milkshake, but we decided to go somewhere else for dessert (you will have to read my next review).

It didn't take long for the food to come out and my burger was delicious! The patty was moist, tender, and juicy, and the BBQ sauce tasted great with the beef burger.

I give ***** stars for food and **** stars for kid friendliness. The reason why I only gave **** stars for kid friendliness is because even though there was a kids menu, a television, and fast service, there really wasn't anything else there. I would recommend adding something else for kids to do, like a coloring page or a type of toy with the kids menu.

I would really like to go back there, especially to try their milkshakes. Well, that's all. Bye!

Jake's Wayback Burger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment